In January 2023, major cultural projects funding and smaller grants from the foundation’s city and dedicated funds can be applied for until 31 January.
The application period ends on Tuesday 31 January 2023 at midnight Finnish time. A grant is applied for in the grants online service by registering as an applicant (bank identification/mobile ID) and filling in and sending the electronic form in the online service within the application period. Late applications will not be processed or accepted. Decisions on grants for the January application will be made at the end of March 2023.
The Foundation’s office serves applicants by e-mail and phone Mon–Fri from 9 am to 4 pm.
LAST MINUTE TECHNICAL TIPS
- The application can be modified when its status is in the service “Incomplete”.
- The application has been successfully sent to the foundation when its status is “Sent” in the service.
- If the service does not accept the attachment, it is too large. Check that the attachment is in PDF format and small enough.
- If the application form gives you an error when entering the requested amount, check that there are no commas, dots or any special characters, only whole numbers. E.g. 5000 or 100000.
- You can modify the application you have already sent for editing within the application period by canceling the submission of the application. Please note that the application cannot be edited after the application period has ended!
EDITING/CORRECTION OF AN APPLICATION ALREADY SENT
1) Log in to the service
2) Click to open your application
3) Click “Cancel sending the application to the Alfred Kordelin Foundation”
4) The application now returns to the status “Imcomplete” and is editable.
5) After making the changes, click again “Send application to the Alfred Kordelin Foundation”
6) The application has been resubmitted successfully when its status is “Sent”.
Technical support of the service: firstname.lastname@example.org (no evening/night on-call).
Alfred Kordelin Foundation mon–fri 9am–4pm
tel. 050 4393 661